Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snowglobe Sunday! I am in heaven :o)


Happy Sunday everyone!

Well, the "storm" that the weather people have been saying would hit overnight and leave trace amounts of snow has turned into a full blown blizzard on track to leave a foot of snow by the times it has passed along with 30 MPH winds.  So, the town...and most of the state from Denver to Wyoming has shut down.  Yay! snowglobe Sunday.  Below are some pictures from our balcony and our dog, Gunner enjoying the snow.




Ha! The snow is almost too deep on the railing for him to look out! 

Lucky for me I have a stash of yarn I have been "meaning" to turn into a project....and today is that day.  I decided to knit a scarf for my assistant at work, who has been awesome lately picking up my slack and doing more than her fair share while I have been out of the office. She loves hot pink, so I picked this hot pink Italian silk yarn mixed with some variegated gray/black yarn.  Below is a not so great picture, but you get the idea. :o)  I have a feeling when this is over, I will have knitted scarves for the whole office, thank goodness they're very  "in" right now. :)


If you're in Colorado, please be safe today and enjoy the snow!! If you're where the sun is shining, get out and enjoy it! I am only slightly envious, but envious all the same. o) 




No comments:

Post a Comment