Thursday, August 10, 2006

ho-hum

Well, I think I have officially hit a plateau. Depressing as it is.... Oh well, at least I know what the problem is...I need to exercise.

Good news is, I think I have the exercise situation figured out. Here's the thing, there are two clubs I could go to here (actually, there are a lot more...but two I would consider) one is the rec center. It's a nice place, but there are ALOT of kids there, and their weight room is very small, I almost feel cramped and on stage in their weight room, bottom line...I just don't feel comfortable.

But, there is the YMCA, they have two huge weight rooms, I feel very comfortable there..they also have a few more classes I would like to take, one being a class called moon tide (a water aerobics class for full figured women) and a weight training class for women (a class designed to help women determine a appropriate weight training routine and to help them feel comfortable in the weight room) I am actually excited about both classes.....the problem with the YMCA you ask? Well, it's more money, about 200 dollars more a year. But, really, if I used it more....it would be worth the extra money..right?

I think so.....I've all but convinced myself that, that is exactly what I am going to do.

On other health news, I have been feeling okay...kinda run down, but I think it's due to the horrible period I am having right now. It is probably the second worst one I have ever had...as far as heaviness. The worst was my miscarriage....of course. I am hoping however that it is almost finished....really...I am done. I am hoping it is due to the stress of having surgery and that they will go back to being on the lighter side.

Well, I think I'm going to go get a sugar free pop cycle.....more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment