Monday, April 01, 2013

A planter for my Bike! Found on Etsy


If you've been reading this blog for a while then you know that I LOVE flowers.  I really do.  All things floral.  I also love bikes.  I even went so far as to buy a bike with flower painted all over it. To some, it is horrid  to me pure loveliness.   Tonight as I was perusing Etsy (as I do most nights....it's the best place to window shop, seriously and get great ideas for art projects). I stumbled upon this amazing bike planter.  This artist is amazing, what a fabulous idea!!

The Seller's Etsy store can be found here!
What a brilliant and fun idea!! I just might have to get one for my bike!! Since, really....all of my bikes should have flowers on them...on just that one special one.

Oh, and if you're looking for more lovely Etsy finds, you can check them out here: Something for Everyone! Etsy celebrates spring!


1 comment:

  1. I have seen these... very cute, and I'm sure will make a lovely addition to your bike. :O)

    ReplyDelete